Recently Software as a service (SaaS) is becoming an alternative for small and medium sized companies, who needs IT service with less investment and zero system maintenance cost.
Software as a service (SaaS) is a model for the distribution of software where customers access software over the Internet. In SaaS, a service provider hosts the application at its data center and a customer accesses it via a standard web browser.
There are a few major characteristics that apply to most SaaS vendors:
- Updates are applied automatically without customer intervention
- The service is purchased on a subscription basis
- No hardware is required to be installed by the customer
SaaS is also known as hosted software or on-demand software.
We, MAKE Enterprise, provide SaaS service on:
1. ERP system ( Financial or all inclusive)
2. School Management system
3. e-Learning System
4. Journal Management System
5. Conference management System
6. Support and Ticketing system
7. Document management system
and many more....